Using InDesign, design a 4-page brochure for a fictitious travel agent.
- The size of the brochure should be A5 (when it is folded).
- Design the brochure in full colour.
- Use fake body copy, but create sensible headings.
- Use titles, headings and images of your choice.
- Be sure to pay attention to:
- Choice of type
- Choice of imagery
- Use of layout and grid to communicate the content.
Here is my brochure, I wrote my own body copy because I got too inspired. It is easier to understand when printed out so I will post a video where I show the printed version! 😛